VGA adapter with Blow Up and VGA/RGB switch

Hardware, coding, music, graphic and various applications

Moderators: Mug UK, moondog/.tSCc., [ProToS], lp, Moderator Team

LaceySnr
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Re: VGA adapter with Blow Up and VGA/RGB switch

Postby LaceySnr » Sat May 13, 2017 3:07 am

What resolutions would this enable? Pretty sure I'm interested! :)

LaceySnr

Postby LaceySnr » Sat May 13, 2017 3:10 am

Ahem. Just read page 2. I was getting a bit too excited too fast ;)

dhedberg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dhedberg » Sat May 13, 2017 7:59 am

LaceySnr wrote:Ahem. Just read page 2. I was getting a bit too excited too fast ;)

The resolutions I gave were just examples. You can achieve higher resolutions, and of course in 256 color modes and True Color modes as well. What did you have in mind?
Daniel, New Beat - http://newbeat.atari.org - ACE Tracker v2.0 is out - get it from our web site!

dhedberg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dhedberg » Sat May 13, 2017 8:05 am

I have received responses to my private message from 9 out of 14 people that had declared interest. If you have declared interest in buying an adapter, i.e., if your name is listed in the first post of this thread, and you have not responded, please check your private message inbox here at Atari-Forum. Thanks!

If anyone else is interested there are still a few adapters left. Send me a private message and I will provide you with more information. Price is 27 Euro including shipping, and 3 Euro for the case (optional).
Daniel, New Beat - http://newbeat.atari.org - ACE Tracker v2.0 is out - get it from our web site!

dbsys
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dbsys » Sun May 14, 2017 7:57 am

dhedberg wrote:I have received responses to my private message from 9 out of 14 people that had declared interest. If you have declared interest in buying an adapter, i.e., if your name is listed in the first post of this thread, and you have not responded, please check your private message inbox here at Atari-Forum. Thanks!

If anyone else is interested there are still a few adapters left. Send me a private message and I will provide you with more information. Price is 27 Euro including shipping, and 3 Euro for the case (optional).

Reply sent.

Payment will be made on Monday morning.

dbsys
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dbsys » Mon May 15, 2017 9:33 am

dbsys wrote:
dhedberg wrote:I have received responses to my private message from 9 out of 14 people that had declared interest. If you have declared interest in buying an adapter, i.e., if your name is listed in the first post of this thread, and you have not responded, please check your private message inbox here at Atari-Forum. Thanks!

Reply sent.

Payment will be made on Monday morning.

Payment made.

dhedberg
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby dhedberg » Wed May 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Here's a short update.

17 out of 20 units are now sold, or actually 15 are sold, 2 I'm keeping for myself. So, only 3 left if somebody is interested.
Send me a private message if you want one of the remaining ones and I will provide you with payment details. Price is 27 Euro including shipping. Unfortunately I'm out of the cases.

Most of the parts I have already received, but some of the more expensive parts along with the cases were ordered yesterday and I expect to receive them sometime early next week. At that time I will start assembling the adapters and test them which will take a few days. When done, I will also provide the Blow-Up software (which is used to configure the video modes making use of the oscillator on the adapter card) to everyone that have purchased the adapter.

Social Media

Return to “Professionals”