- Best Electronics Does Not Sell Atari Parts? -

Latest news in the Atari world

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

warp12
Atari maniac
Atari maniac

Re: - Best Electronics Does Not Sell Atari Parts? -

Postby warp12 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Is Bradley the 32 year Atari super tech? Because, if so, he should get the "Deadpool" 4th wall award....
Shane

leech
Captain Atari
Captain Atari

Postby leech » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:52 pm

warp12 wrote:Is Bradley the 32 year Atari super tech? Because, if so, he should get the "Deadpool" 4th wall award....

Ha, and the Best Post for the day award goes to warp12!

Mindthreat
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior
Obsessive compulsive Atari behavior

Postby Mindthreat » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:15 pm

calimero wrote:
Mindthreat wrote:At one point, I almost offered to head out there to go through his stuff for him to kind of do inventory with the flipside being that I could gain access to go through all his hard drives and other misc. stuff to make backups and pull data in hopes to find some cool unreleased goodies for the Jaguar. Not that he would even agree to that or possibly even need it, I just can't imagine him having or even taking the time to go through everything as thoroughly as I try to. The discs for some of the things he released has so much stuff on it, most people didn't even realize it contained several betas of Jaguar games if you didn't know what you were looking at or for - just tons of hidden goodies nested away in a dozen sub directories.

With that said, just the few things Curt and B&C have released for the Jag, I've spent far more hours pouring over that stuff than I should probably admit. Still a lot that you can't do much without having access to a development system even.

So Curt and B&C are friends? Since B&C allow Curt access to his warehouse...?
btw does anyone know what is with Curt Vendel? I read that he has some issues with health. I can only say that he lost quite weight on some newer videos on youtube...

it is not mine to give advice but far easiest way would be to dump TTs SCSI harddrives byte by byte (DD) to modern computer before he sell it to someone.

Sorry, that's not what I meant. Curt and B&C are completely unrelated to each other, just that they both have released unreleased Jaguar code, etc.
"To create the future, you must first embrace the past." - http://cerka.weebly.com

calimero
Atari God
Atari God

Postby calimero » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:24 pm

^
Aha, I see.
So than B&C do pay attention to content of TT harddrive... Although you think you will be more dedicated :)
using Atari since 1986.http://wet.atari.orghttp://milan.kovac.cc/atari/software/ ・ Atari Falcon030/CT63/SV ・ Atari STe ・ Atari Mega4/MegaFile30/SM124 ・ Amiga 1200/PPC ・ Amiga 500 ・ C64 ・ ZX Spectrum ・ RPi ・ MagiC! ・ MiNT 1.18 ・ OS X

Social Media

Return to “News & Announcements”