42 "ZX SPECTRUM 128K AY" GAME MUSIC TUNES - 2.5 HOURS.

No topic. Everything you want to speak about. Please just stay courteous.

Moderators: Mug UK, Silver Surfer, Moderator Team

Zeusdaz
Atari User
Atari User

42 "ZX SPECTRUM 128K AY" GAME MUSIC TUNES - 2.5 HOURS.

Postby Zeusdaz » Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:25 am

Well after the positive response I got from my Amiga game music marathon video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rZ4teNugq8), I knew one day I would compose a ZX Spectrum game music video to follow it, and now here it is, my top 42 favourite 128k Spectrum game music tunes,...it was going to be 40 but I found two more I liked :-D
I hope you enjoy this video as it took much editing and because I only use real hardware it took many hours of loading the games in.
So enjoy this classics all in their UNemulated glory and completely uncut!!!
Names and times will follow shortly.
P.s, I accidentally cut the no.41 out so It's replaced with 2 seconds of Black screen followed by the tune in that position.
All the best, Zeus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdD34TOrFUM

Stefan jL
Atari God
Atari God

Re: 42 "ZX SPECTRUM 128K AY" GAME MUSIC TUNES - 2.5 HOURS.

Postby Stefan jL » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:08 am

Great video... and the Spectrum do sound a bit like Atari ST music because they use the same(almost) soundchip so it has a familiar sound :)

I always wanted to make a big video with my favourite ST music (not emulated) but it is really time consuming and i suck at video editing, so it is really an amazing job you do with those videos and i totally understand the hard work it is to make them.

Zeusdaz
Atari User
Atari User

Re: 42 "ZX SPECTRUM 128K AY" GAME MUSIC TUNES - 2.5 HOURS.

Postby Zeusdaz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:55 pm

Stefan jL wrote:Great video... and the Spectrum do sound a bit like Atari ST music because they use the same(almost) soundchip so it has a familiar sound :)

I always wanted to make a big video with my favourite ST music (not emulated) but it is really time consuming and i suck at video editing, so it is really an amazing job you do with those videos and i totally understand the hard work it is to make them.

Thanks very much for checking it out :D
I take great pride in the fact I only use original hardware and no emulation, it takes longer to do things but It's worth it.
Games should always be shown 100% in their true form,...especially old classics.
Thanks for the compliment, I hope you and others pop by my channel from time to time,...a channel just for the gamers that respect the classics!!!

Zeus

Social Media

Return to “Chat forum [ENG]”